Thursday, December 18, 2014

DIY Gift Wrapping

Oh my stars...
Someone told me today that Christmas is 7 days away.
That's 7 days from today, people...!
7 DAYS!

Knowing that Christmas is only 7 short days away puts everything into perspective.

I gotta buy all my gifts and make sure they are all wrapped...
geesh.
Luckily I already bought all my gifts,
but I had 2 more gifts to wrap...
so I decided to make my gifts a little different and make my own wrapping paper!
//Supplies//
Craft Paper
(I bought it at my local paint store for cheap!)
Scissors
Marker
//Optional Wrapping Supplies//
Ribbons
Gift Tag
First,
figure out how much paper you will need to wrap your gift.
Next,
 the only other step is to write the message of your choice!
I wrote at an angle to make it a little prettier.
Just keep writing till it's totally full!
Wrap your gift up,
and that's that!!
The gift-reciever will love their gift.
Plus,
it will stand out under the Christmas tree.
Y'all have fun crafting,



1 comment: