Thursday, December 26, 2013

Neon Painted Pinecones

Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!
I sure did.
As usual,
me & my sisters woke up at the crack of dawn,
and woke up our sleepy parents.
 Then we rushed down the stairs to see what Santa brought us.
As I walked into the living room,
the first thing I saw was a big metal cow head.
I knew immediately it was mine.
I had seen the same cow head earlier this year at a craft show.
I kept returning to it throughout the craft show.
I kept thinking about how cute it would look over my dresser...
but for some odd reason I talked myself out of it.
I walked away from the craft show without the cow head.
Ever since the craft show,
I have regretted my decision of not buying the cow.
Every time I looked at my dresser,
it reminded me of how cute the cow head would have looked.
But no more regretting!
I was so thrilled when I saw it sitting by the couch.
My family kept making fun of me yelling,
"Oh! My cow head! I got my cow head! It is perfect! I got the cow head!"
A great Christmas, indeed.
I thought the pinecones were pretty self explanatory.
They would make adorable place holders for a party,
or simply cute decoration!
I hand-stamped the words on card stock.

I would love to see what you did with yours!
Y'all have fun crafting,


1 comment:

  1. Hi Daisy, I have a cow head too! So glad Santa brought you such a great gift.

    ReplyDelete