Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DIY Modern Ornaments

All of the spoons under pillows,
inside out pjs,
snow dances around the house,
flushing ice cubes down the toilet,
and throwing ice on the road have finally payed off....
NO SCHOOL TODAY!
My sisters are painting,
and I'm upstairs multi-tasking on homework & craft show projects.
For a simple snow day craft,
you can make these modern ornaments.
(They would make fabulous Christmas gifts!)
Let me just tell you,
gold metallic paint is my new absolute favorite thing ever.
(Okay...not really "my favorite thing ever"...but super duper close.)
I painted in a checkerboard pattern with gold & a random bright color.
Both sides of the ornament are fun!
I also loved styling with them. 
Lay them anywhere,
and they will look cute!
Hope you have a great snow day!
And if you don't have one today,
I hope you will have a snow day soon!
Y'all have fun crafting,
Daisy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daisy, Thanks for the how-to ornaments! I like how yours turned out and how you displayed them on the hooks.

    ReplyDelete