Thursday, November 28, 2013

Painted Leaves

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm stuffed. 
Whew.
My nana can make some mean turkey dressing.
And don't even get me started raving about my momma's pecan pie.
It could be on the cover of Southern Living.
But the pumpkin cupcakes may have the pie beat.
Oooooo...
the fudge pie may win.
(You can get her recipe here on her blog!)

I could go on and on about all the food.
I am so blessed.
 After all that eating,
it's hard to fight the urge to nap,
so I started on an easy craft that took no energy. 
I mean seriously..
I could've done it on the couch if I wanted to!
I painted leaves.
There are so many things you could do with these leaves!
I think they would make a great "little kid" craft.
Cousins, younger siblings, babysitting?!
And no supplies other than paint and paintbrushes...
& leaves!
I thought a tutorial wouldn't be necessary.
But if you have questions feel free to email me!
(My email is up with the social icons in the top right corner.)
They give me a little reminder of my favorite season Fall.
I thought they would look cute on a wreath if you made a lot of them.
They make me smile.
I like to think they look like feathers. :)
Try not to stuff yourselves too full!
Y'all have fun crafting,



2 comments:

  1. What a Great Idea... this is something the G-Kid Force and I could definitely have some Creative Time doing together!
    Happy Thanksgiving... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete