Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Desk Area

Every blogger needs a proper place to blog,
And every blogger needs pretty posts.
This week,
I decided to hit two birds with one stone.
I decorated a proper blogging spot for myself,
And I decided to write a post about it!
I thought it turned out pretty cute and sleek.
(The perfect qualities for a calming place to blog!)


I love sitting here at night...
 And turning my bright yellow lamp on.
I also love that my grandaddy built my desk.
I bought my chair at a yard sale for $20...
I have always wanted to know the story behind it...
I bought my bookends with my Pottery Barn Teen gift card.
I liked the touch of farmhouse they added.
Whenever I see a cute picture in a magazine,
or whenever I paint a small watercolor,
I have a fun place to hang them.
I call them my "Inspiration Boards."
My desk is now set for a blogger!
Y'all have fun crafting,
Daisy
Blog Parties:SundayDIY Showoff,Under the Table and Dreaming,Uncommon DesignsMondayBetween Naps on the Porch,Cozy Little HouseWednesdaySavvy Southern Style,The Pleated PoppyThursdayThe Shabby Creek Cottage,From My Front Porch To Yours,Common GroundFridayTatertots and Jello




No comments:

Post a Comment