Thursday, September 19, 2013

Friend Photoshoot Ideas

I'm always looking for fun things to do with friends.
My time with friends usually goes as following:
Check our Instagrams.
Talk.
Click the refresh button on Instagram.
Eat.
Talk some more.
I don't know about you,
but it kinda gets old...
So I've started to shake it up a little!
So this past week I decided to have a fun photoshoot with a good friend.
We did our Pinterest research, 
and gathered some fun ideas up to share with y'all!
First,
I gathered up a hodge-podge of cute things from around my house.
I got a quilt,
some old books,
a mason jar,
a couple of frames,
my sunhat,
an old suitcase,
my Polo hat,
and a couple of other nicknacks.
We set up a mini prop section for kicks.
Then we started snapping away...
 We took the hippie route for this photo.
Next we shook it up with some fun frames.
I kinda loved this one!
The classic middle school girl shot.
We liked taking silly selflies of each other.
I just had to get a picture with my favorite shoes ever!
(I got them at Gap on the clearance rack about a year ago!)
Just another selfie...
But to sum it all up,
we had a blast!
It was much more fun than checking our Instagrams nonstop.
Y'all have fun crafting,








3 comments:

  1. I love how all of your pictures turned out! I LOVE both of y'all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait 'til you get a chance to come to Cleveland or farm so WE can do a photo shoot together!! Grandy

    ReplyDelete